Saturday, August 9, 2014

Up Close: Cristina Gonzales the Queen of ST Films


Cristina "Kring-Kring" Gonzales-Romualdez was born on May 1, 1970. She is a former actress turned politician.



She is the daughter of actor Jose Mari Gonzales and Charito Malarky. She has a younger sister Ana Margarita Gonzales who is also a former actress. She was a former actress in the Philippine cinema where she attracted a lot of Filipino young men. She has Spanish and British ancestry from her mother's side.






She is married to the mayor of Tacloban City, Alfred Romualdez. She has two daughters, Sofia (1999) and Diana (2002).








4 comments:

  1. My Ate is a sex addict nymphomaniac.esp.as my Ate who claimed my virginity and love my Titi

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Ate is a sex addict nymphomaniac.esp.as my Ate who claimed my virginity and love my Titi

    ReplyDelete